Industrial relations and human resources support
Our specialist team of human resources and industrial relations consultants understand the complexities of running a service and managing staff. We are able to advise and support you in a variety of ways.
Human resources management:
The industrial system and issues:
- Enhancing your staff’s skills through professional development.
- Advising employers on the process of performance management.
- Assistance in the development of position descriptions.
- Support through disciplinary processes.
- Conflict resolution.
- Award and Agreement information and interpretation - copies of relevant documents and updates as available.
- Provision of wage rates and information relevant to your employee.
- Advice on terms and conditions of employment.
- WorkCover - obligations, claims management.
- Occupational Health and Safety - developing policy, advice and support on obligations.
- Representing your interests in relevant industrial tribunals and negotiations with key stakeholders including unions.
- Workplace counselling, discipline and termination – advice on processes and representation at your workplace.