KPV provides customised training targeted to meet your specific needs. Our consultants can come to your centre, organisation or local area and provide specialist training and workshops in a wide range of areas. You decide the topic of interest; it’s delivered at a place of your liking and at a time of your choosing. Rates for customised training are extremely competitive and discounts apply for KPV members..
Our consultants are all highly skilled professionals with many years of experience in early childhood services, human resource management, industrial relations, marketing and fundraising.
The broad topic areas for specialist consultancy include:
Feedback from a recent session on committee governance responsibilities:
- Policy development
- Committee governance
- Communication issues
- Occupational health and safety
- From parent to employer
- Management options
- Program options
- Understanding community needs
- Strategic planning
- Financial management and budgeting
- Successful grant submissions
- Supporting staff
- Marketing and promotion
- Risk management
- Curriculum and programming
- Quality improvement
- Transition to school
Please call (03) 9489 3500 and ask to speak to the Training and Consultancy Coordinator or email your enquiry to email@example.com.
- This training was way beyond what I expected. Full of important information presented well. Thanks!
- Very relevant. Thank you.
- Very informative as I’ve never had the experience of being on a committee before.